Monday, August 16, 2010

North Carolina Tarheels Classic Logo T-Shirt By Red Jacket

NEW! North Carolina Tarheels Classic Logo T-Shirt By Red Jacket with Free shipping



Effect::: Screen-print College logo lends a laid-back vibe to a vintage-washed T-shirt, cut with a contemporary, slim fit, super soft and well-worn, water-based screen-print graphicUser friendly.







Brand:Red Jacket



   Customer Rating :


 







North Carolina Tarheels Classic Logo T-Shirt By Red JacketFeature for this item


  • Washed Light Blue Crew Neck 100% Cotton Fitted T-Shirt
  • Officially Licensed by the NCAA
  • Brass Tacks Logo T-Shirt By Red Jacket
  • Progressive Fashion With Vanguard Sports Cultures
  • Don't Blend In With The Masses - Wear Something Unique




Order Now with Free Shipping!!!


Customer Reviews


I have a collection of these shirts and I love the quality as well as the fit.
This shirt arrived yesterday and it's no different than the others. I have about 10 Red Jacket Tshirts and have loved every single one of them. Great Buy!


>>>Read more details

0 comments:

Post a Comment